Audience Feedback

After completing all 3 products, we needed to get audience feedback in order to figure out where we went wrong and what we could have improved on. Being able to find out these things helped us learn from what we did, therefore if we did another project like this we wouldn't make the same mistakes we did the first time round.

Looking at what people said about my documentary, radio advert and print advert I've learnt a lot of valuable information when making documentaries. And if I was to do it again, I would change a lot of things, I'd have things set out ready so the making of my documentary would run smoothly.

Below are a few images of audience feedback in order for me to learn at what I could have done better, and what things people thought were good and very informative.



I decided to get feedback from relative new media technologies, such as facebook, youtube and msn. All these things are aimed at our target audience and I felt that this was important in getting the feedback we wanted. I felt that using such new media technologies as these, it would be highly suitable, not only beacuase my target audience used such things but that it was the easiest form of getting thigns across. Most people have access to the internet whether at home or not, so distributing it on such means meant that a wider audience could watch and also comment on what I have produced.


The following questions were asked in order to gain myself feedback from my target audience, these questions help me gather a clear understanding of what people thought about the 3 ancilliary texts I had produced.

Audience Feedback Questions
Radio Advert:
1. did you follow the narrative within our radio trailer?
2. did you think the background music was suitable?
3. do you think you got enough information from our radio ad?
4. do you think the voice-over was suitable?
5. do you think the vox-pops were appropriate?



Print Advert:
1. do you find the poster appealing?
2. does the poster give you enough information?
3. does the colour scheme suit the poster?
4. would you know what the documentary was about by looking at the poster?
5. what would you change?


Documentary:
1. did you find the documentary informative?
2. did you follow the narrative of the documentary?
3. did you think the voice-over suited the documentary?
4. did you think the music bed suited the documentary?
5. what didn't you like about it?


After getting the feedback, I was able to understand what I had done wrong but also what I had done good, by using these methods, I found that people were happy to give me feedback because of easy to use method of viewing. Therefore using such technologies helped me gain a non biased feedback, because people were able to comment on how they actually felt.

No comments:

Post a Comment